Why Stock Photos?
The short answer is that we use stock photos on some listings to save us time and to save you money. The longer answer is that we love to take photos of each and every lens, camera, and accessory, but doing so takes a lot of time and makes it difficult to get everything listed. So, we decided to compromise: take gorgeous photos of some things and charge a little more for them, and use stock photos for other items and charge a little less for those, all else equal.
The items listed here were tested thoroughly by our trained technicians. If they observed any significant flaws, you’ll see them detailed above. If the items listed here are exceptionally awesome, you’ll see that noted above too. Regardless, please remember this is a used item and it’s bound to have at least a microscopic imperfection.
If you're interested in purchasing an item with specific photos and ratings, we don’t blame you one bit. Please visit one of our Exposed! listings (if available), usually marked with a green badge. If none are currently available, by all means, contact us.
Hover To Zoom Full Size
LensCoat RainCoat Medium Sleeve
Want new stock alerts for this product?
Log in to sign up for emails when more come in.
The LensCoat RainCoat Medium Sleeve
The LensCoat RainCoat RS is a lightweight, portable rain cover designed for use with DSLRs. Key features include:
Maximum Protection. The LensCoat RainCoat RS offers protection from rain, snow, and other adverse weather conditions for camera/lens combinations up to 15 inches in length, which means it’ll cover a DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm f/4 nicely. It features drawstring closures at each end, allowing nearly universal compatibility with any DSLR/lens combo that falls within the size limit. There’s a velcro lens strap that helps size the RainCoat to provide the best fit possible, as well velcro running along the underside of the cover to allow tripod mounting.
Blends Into the Environment. Its matte-black finish allows you to better blend with your environment visually, while its quiet material ensures any rustling around won’t disturb animals when shooting wildlife.
Compatibility. The LensCoat RainCoat RS (Medium) is compatible with the following lenses (and similar offerings up to 15 inches in length):
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L
- Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS II
- Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS
- Canon 70-200mm f/4L
- Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II
- Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS
- Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art for Canon
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports for Canon
- Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary for Canon
- Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD G2 for Canon
- Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD for Canon
- Fuji XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Fuji XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S ED VR II
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED AF-S VR
- Nikon 70-200mm f/4G AF-S VR
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports for Nikon
- Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD G2 for Nikon
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS
- Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS
Are we out of stock?If you don't see exactly what you're looking for and that makes you sad, please give us a shout. We might have good news for you. Here's a link to our contact form.
We offer a 3-day inspection period on all sales, during which time you may return the item for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping.
Finally, if you select the two-year lens warranty, you'll get additional protection from Consumer Priority Service ("CPS"). The two-year warranty will take effect after our 90-day warranty ends. Click the link below for all the details: