Why Stock Photos?
The short answer is that we use stock photos on some listings to save us time and to save you money. The longer answer is that we love to take photos of each and every lens, camera, and accessory, but doing so takes a lot of time and makes it difficult to get everything listed. So, we decided to compromise: take gorgeous photos of some things and charge a little more for them, and use stock photos for other items and charge a little less for those, all else equal.
The items listed here were tested thoroughly by our trained technicians. If they observed any significant flaws, you’ll see them detailed above. If the items listed here are exceptionally awesome, you’ll see that noted above too. Regardless, please remember this is a used item and it’s bound to have at least a microscopic imperfection.
If you're interested in purchasing an item with specific photos and ratings, we don’t blame you one bit. Please visit one of our Exposed! listings (if available), usually marked with a green badge. If none are currently available, by all means, contact us.
Hover To Zoom Full Size
Peak Design PROplate Tripod Plate
Want new stock alerts for this product?
Log in to sign up for emails when more come in.
The Peak Design PROplate Tripod Plate
PROplate fits into Capture in 4 directions and is backwards compatible with any Capture unit ever built.
* Everything you could possibly want in one quick-release plate. PROplate works in ARCA-type tripod heads, and can also be configured to fit in both ARCA and most Manfrotto RC2 tripod heads. Slides into Capture in 4 directions. Contains 4 loops for Peak Design Anchors. Machined/anodized aluminum construction.
* Out of the box PROplate works with nearly all ARCA-type tripod heads. If you desire Manfrotto RC2 compatibility, simply install two adapters (adapters and installation tool included) and PROplate will be both ARCA and Manfrotto RC2 compatible.
* PROplate fits into Capture in 4 directions and is backwards compatible with any Capture unit ever built. When the RC2 adapters are installed PROplate fits into Capture in 2 directions.
* The plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
* The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.* Contains 4 loops specifically designed for attaching Peak Design Anchors, meaning you can use PROplate (and Capture) with any/all of our quick-connecting camera straps.
Are we out of stock?If you don't see exactly what you're looking for and that makes you sad, please give us a shout. We might have good news for you. Here's a link to our contact form.
We offer a 3-day inspection period on all sales, during which time you may return the item for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping.
On this item, we include a LensAuthority 90-day limited warranty. This warranty covers damage that arises from normal use of the item. It does NOT cover accidental or intentional damage. More details are available in our FAQ section.
In addition to the standard 90-day warranty, you may have the option to purchase an extended warranty. If we're able to offer an extended warranty on this item, you'll see a checkbox to add that warranty - see the area just above the "Add to Cart" button.
If you select the extended warranty, you'll get additional protection from Consumer Priority Service ("CPS"). The CPS warranty will take effect after our 90-day warranty ends. However, the CPS warranty term would begin on the date of purchase. For example, if you buy an item with a 2-year extended warranty today, your coverage would end two years from today. Click the link below for all the details: