Why Stock Photos?
The short answer is that we use stock photos on some listings to save us time and to save you money. The longer answer is that we love to take photos of each and every lens, camera, and accessory, but doing so takes a lot of time and makes it difficult to get everything listed. So, we decided to compromise: take gorgeous photos of some things and charge a little more for them, and use stock photos for other items and charge a little less for those, all else equal.
The items listed here were tested thoroughly by our trained technicians. If they observed any significant flaws, you’ll see them detailed above. If the items listed here are exceptionally awesome, you’ll see that noted above too. Regardless, please remember this is a used item and it’s bound to have at least a microscopic imperfection.
If you're interested in purchasing an item with specific photos and ratings, we don’t blame you one bit. Please visit one of our Exposed! listings (if available), usually marked with a green badge. If none are currently available, by all means, contact us.
Hover To Zoom Full Size
Sachtler Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet
Want new stock alerts for this product?
Log in to sign up for emails when more come in.
The Sachtler Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet
The Sachtler Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet eschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design and instead has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs work weigh just under 7 pounds yet they can support a payload of up to 44 pounds, and extend from a minimum height of 24" to a maximum height of 61" when using the included removable mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
Each leg extends or retracts independently from the other two, and when it is detached from the spreader each leg can pivot without affecting the other legs. This is especially useful when working on rough or uneven terrain. You can remove the spreader completely and lock each leg in one of three positions, so you can work without a spreader if you wish. This enables you to spread the legs extremely wide for low shots, while the tripod legs maintain their torsional stability. The dual spikes at the end of each leg provide extra grip when working on softer ground, and you can snap rubber feet onto the dual spikes for better grip when working on hard or delicate surfaces.
* Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 75mm bowl tripod
* Weighs only 6.4 pounds but supports up to 44 pounds
* The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
* The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
* Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 75mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don't have to bend down to loosen a leg lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
* The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move completely freely, suitable when working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles, suitable for use when working without a spreader.* When closing the legs, there is room for the mid-level spreader to be folded up while remaining attached. The legs feature a magnetic locking system strong enough to hold them together during transport, but allows you to easily release the legs when you want to set them up.
Are we out of stock?If you don't see exactly what you're looking for and that makes you sad, please give us a shout. We might have good news for you. Here's a link to our contact form.
We offer a 3-day inspection period on all sales, during which time you may return the item for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping.
On this item, we include a LensAuthority 90-day limited warranty. This warranty covers damage that arises from normal use of the item. It does NOT cover accidental or intentional damage. More details are available in our FAQ section.
In addition to the standard 90-day warranty, you may have the option to purchase an extended warranty. If we're able to offer an extended warranty on this item, you'll see a checkbox to add that warranty - see the area just above the "Add to Cart" button.
If you select the extended warranty, you'll get additional protection from Consumer Priority Service ("CPS"). The CPS warranty will take effect after our 90-day warranty ends. However, the CPS warranty term would begin on the date of purchase. For example, if you buy an item with a 2-year extended warranty today, your coverage would end two years from today. Click the link below for all the details: