Why Stock Photos?
The short answer is that we use stock photos on some listings to save us time and to save you money. The longer answer is that we love to take photos of each and every lens, camera, and accessory, but doing so takes a lot of time and makes it difficult to get everything listed. So, we decided to compromise: take gorgeous photos of some things and charge a little more for them, and use stock photos for other items and charge a little less for those, all else equal.
The items listed here were tested thoroughly by our trained technicians. If they observed any significant flaws, you’ll see them detailed above. If the items listed here are exceptionally awesome, you’ll see that noted above too. Regardless, please remember this is a used item and it’s bound to have at least a microscopic imperfection.
If you're interested in purchasing an item with specific photos and ratings, we don’t blame you one bit. Please visit one of our Exposed! listings (if available), usually marked with a green badge. If none are currently available, by all means, contact us.
Hover To Zoom Full Size
Zeiss Milvus ZE 18mm f/2.8 for Canon
Want new stock alerts for this product?
Log in to sign up for emails when more come in.
The Zeiss Milvus ZE 18mm f/2.8 for Canon
Versatile, bright, and wide, the Canon EF-mount ZEISS Milvus 18mm f/2.8 ZE utilizes a Distagon optical concept, with a pair of aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements, to control distortion, spherical and chromatic aberrations, and color fringing in order to produce sharp, clear, and color-neutral imagery with a broad perspective. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance throughout the focusing range, and an enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for working in difficult lighting conditions.
The manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
* Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame format EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 28.8mm equivalent focal length
* Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available-light conditions and is also well-suited for astrophotography use.
* Distagon optical concept affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
* Four anomalous partial dispersion elements are used to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
* Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
* ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
* Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 9.8" to infinity.
* Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
* Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.* All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Are we out of stock?If you don't see exactly what you're looking for and that makes you sad, please give us a shout. We might have good news for you. Here's a link to our contact form.
We offer a 3-day inspection period on all sales, during which time you may return the item for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping.
On this item, we include a LensAuthority 90-day limited warranty. This warranty covers damage that arises from normal use of the item. It does NOT cover accidental or intentional damage. More details are available in our FAQ section.
In addition to the standard 90-day warranty, you may have the option to purchase an extended warranty. If we're able to offer an extended warranty on this item, you'll see a checkbox to add that warranty - see the area just above the "Add to Cart" button.
If you select the extended warranty, you'll get additional protection from Consumer Priority Service ("CPS"). The CPS warranty will take effect after our 90-day warranty ends. However, the CPS warranty term would begin on the date of purchase. For example, if you buy an item with a 2-year extended warranty today, your coverage would end two years from today. Click the link below for all the details: